Thursday, July 13, 2006

My Wifes Deepest Throat Vid

Incipit Laborintus

Who is not clear why the title, some consideration. I have worked in recent months on Edoardo Sanguineti, one of the poets on which God willing will stand my thesis. "Laborintus" is the title of his first collection, which borrows from just Everardo German, which makes a very risky assumption etymological, like many medieval etymologies. Everardo it breaks the word into two parts: Labor (fatigue) and Intus (fwd place that states "the deep"). So just Everardo's Labyrinth back in time reveals the effort that is typical of the way through the maze. The etymology is more fascinating than precise, but a little 'to Sanguineti, a little' because I like it too, I presented at the subtitle. That said, to each his Labyrinth. The Internet is a maze, it has many features. The allure, the danger, the impasse, the difficulty of finding a map. I do not remember when it 'was the first time I was fascinated by the labyrinth. It was probably with Pollon, like many other myths is the first text! Then Borges, Rilke then ... now I am reminded of a scene to which my dear friend Ilaria still takes me around: in one camp, at night on the rocks talking on the phone with a girl from little known, I was 19 years and to explain my difficulty in doing a project on our new-born love, I giustificai saying: "You know, I'm a labyrinthine type ...". I posted my friends took me right to my ass for months! In reality, however, I was inside my maze, or only, strangled and unable to explain. There is therefore a verbal maze. Two final considerations for now: one is that there is no escape from the Labyrinth alone, as taught by the legend. The other is that even today some people gather in groups and use labyrinths of brick, sand (see picture in the post on Asterion) as a technique of relaxation or concentration. In the past, enrolled labyrinths in churches as a path of prayer (one is in Lucca). The thought then is that there are good reasons to walk in their own maze or in that of others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment