L’unicità del Tuo Spirito puro
è nascosta tra le segrete del Castello del vento,
protetta dalla custodia di una Chitarra Reverberata
that keeps the time in 4 / 4,
harmonizing the symphony
born from the hand of an angel,
flying in the blue sky free from Ali.
The sweetness that accompanies your feeling
is set in the folds of a smile vagabond
road illuminated by the King
that demarcates the border between yesterday and tomorrow,
along the streets of El Dorado
you have at the center of the universe
as maps of Stars draw on the Book of Knowledge.
Warrior Soul of Your Men be
is trapped between the hands of a wave saucy,
mixed with sand scented
of endless sea that merges the rocks
a world shaped Te,
popping up on the beach of the Future
like a shell that hugs the shore.
If I were to describe heaven when he is so smooth,
clear that fills the air and infinite
of summer afternoons,
I would do with the beauty of your eyes charmers.
If I were to describe the stormy sea,
flying Sentinels of the Rocks careful
with its unlimited power,
I would do with the hands of your wisdom Unspoiled.
If I were to describe the Earth
che smossa dai sospiri del Vento aspetta
la prima Pioggia d’Autunno per dissetare le Radici,
lo farei con le Braccia del Tuo Amore Sconfinato.
Se dovessi descrivere il Paradiso,
that of dense clouds and Grace
smiles across the sky greeting the Chosen,
Ti Amo
0 comments:
Post a Comment