Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Petrol Go Karts For Sail For

Soul Reflections

Riflessi d'Anima

The wind caresses the memories

between the folds of a sigh:

who was knocking at the door who will

and looking in the mirror

I wonder if I see who I am.

Perhaps an angel, perhaps a demon,

flesh cut away from the soul in torment

a long night, almost without end.

are a bride without a wedding garment,

that shrugs arms

cold sheets of crumpled

laying on a bed never consummated.

I see an image of a gypsy heart

stories begging vagabond

in heels of shoes worn

walking barefoot

on the deserts of snow tires.

I see in your hair the flavor of sea pearls

that slip away between shots

tooth comb,

leaving nineteen knots

linked to the deepest part of me

in memory of my existence.

The twentieth melts between those teeth

chewing muffled cries of why.

And the sense of things is lost

the sighs of memories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment