"Every picture tells a story" would say my favorite author. And I say, too.
If we are talking about a series of images put together, the story becomes a memorable sequence, a film to cherish in our heart and soul.
But what is important to give the proper progression of certain images? Mostly, we suppose, because if you fail the sequence you create an incomprehensible mess, but a masterpiece of cinema!
worry, I will not give lessons of director or screenplay, I'm just an aspiring journalist who writes articles for the school newspaper, I am not a teacher.
Today I would like to tell you about a man who has made the lives of people who love a great Colossal, without even he never wrote the script, improvising. I was speaking of pictures, then what does the script? Surely this is what you are asking.
The screenplay is the most important thing in a movie, because if there is one, there are no actors, directors, soundtracks, and even then the images. And if there is a certain level, it turns out a disaster. I digress, I know, now I take the train of thought.
the man of whom I speak, was - and is, and will - above all things put together. I will not tell his biography - that is narrow in the heart, and I keep it to myself. So, dear editor in chief of WS High School, what you getting at? Probably not even know me. The fact is that today for me is a very important day, special.
Perhaps this is the last piece that I write for the school before graduation, and I wanted to share it with you talking about - even just mentioned - the most important person in my life, who has always known how to do right shots, putting all the pictures in the exact sequence of the Archives, and I know that it will continue to do so. A great director, then - the best, I might add.
has directed my life to do with it without ever noticing. He taught me not to give up when I could not recite their lines. He recommended
Did I mention that today is a special day for me, but it is not just for the reason mentioned above. Today is your birthday, and wanted to give something special. Dedicate the article with which I greet the youth, I think the minimum.
If it is true that, as he says, "Every picture tells a story " I just have to give the Oscar for Best Film - our - So. In the Best Director. At the Best Actor. For Best Screenplay. The best soundtrack.
Oscar But more importantly, should Ronny Rattles, my Father. A man who knew how to make all our lives like a perfect film, in the impeccable normality of everyday life.
Good Birthday Dad.
March 2028
Rhonda Rattles , & # 160; ;
for
White Sands HS Today
---------------- ---------------------------------------
Back in 2010, I do not add another . I tell you only
Happy Birthday My love
, & # 160; ;
Ti Amo Roberto
                                          
0 comments:
Post a Comment