Sunday, July 18, 2010

Shapes For Brazilian Wax



barbone def

I am a piece of paper

ripped from the looks elusive

of who passes and does not see.

My sighs dissolve

in hurried steps

the world go

next to nothing around me.

faint memories watch

drag the carcass

into the abyss of my identity,

be betrayed by weak

's man I was finished.

The only Indoor

when I wrap the night

is the shadow of the wind

that warms me

burning what remains

raped of my dignity in life.

The stone of this bench

is my hourglass

shower of sand,

flowing slowly between the moments of eternity

- the largest condemnation -

slowed from gray dead

of my inconclusiveness.

The only wealth that I

- my partner has always been -

is loneliness embracing

my day,

punishing the sins of a life

that made me an invisible being,

the eyes of men

and those of my own soul.

0 comments:

Post a Comment