Sunday, October 10, 2010

Difference Between Anusol And Preperation H

Historical Drama: Devil Beside You


few posts ago I spoke of the drama Hana Yori Dango , famous Japanese drama, but beyond that I found many, including one that I liked a lot: Devil Beside You . This is a Taiwanese drama, an adaptation of the manga Him, the devil! .
's about a girl, Qi Yue, who falls in love with his classmate's economy, Sang Yuan Yi, the captain of the basketball team. He decides to write a love letter to declare his feelings, so one morning, waiting outside the school, gives him the letter, but unfortunately she was not there before Yuan, but Meng Jiang, the most popular boy and even more dangerous school, as well as the son of the headmaster. He takes his letter and from that moment ricatterà to put copies of his declaration of love for Jiang, if you do not agree to become his personal slave.

It 's a very cute and funny drama, I advise you just to see him.

Here to download certainly could have found problems and that is why I write what I need to do.
There are two ways to see the episodes, I write them both, although I prefer the method pimo.
First of all, this link will find the episodes of Devil Beside You , all 20 subtitled in Italian, divided into several parts. Do not panic. It 's simple.
  • First method:
Dovete scaricare questo programma leggero: J Downloader
Installato ed aperto il programma, l'unica cosa da fare è andare sul link delle puntate, aprire il link per scaricare la prima parte della prima puntata e ( guardate bene ) anziché scaricare la puntata, copiate l'indirizzo dalla barra degli indirizzi; se andate a vedere nel vostro programma (ovviamente già avviato) vedrete che ha già messo in memoria di scaricare quel link, senza aver dovuto fare incolla nel programma. Sì, con questo programma basta cliccare semplicemente ''copia'', e verrà automaticamente incollato sul programma.
Continuate così con tutti i link delle parti della prima puntata; quando you finish this step of copying the program and go, right click your mouse, click on Continue with all ; will automatically download all at once in the first episode and, after downloading the various parts, will create a single file formats. forefathers of your first bet! (Of course keep it up with all the other episodes)
For me this is the transition easier.
Note: With this program you need to use "copy" address that contains the link to download the episode, do not need to "paste", will be pasted automatically.
  • The other method is this:
download this program: KJSplit
always go on the same link Devil Beside You Bet and download manually every part of the first episode (we begin with this one).
After downloading all parts, open the program KJSplit. Click Join and look for the folder where you downloaded the various parts, this program will find only the first part, namely the 001 nominated ; is not an error, then you click on that. KJSplit will unite all the various parts of the first episode (or second, in short, that you downloaded) in. Avi. Unlike the other method, you can not view this file with your readers (although in. avi) and then you download another program that allows you to read it, or this: KMPlayer
Note: do not panic if KJSplit displays only the 001 of each episode, however, since joining all the various parties.

I hope to be helpful, though there is clearly some way, write me a comment and I will answer you.


Violet

0 comments:

Post a Comment