casual jobs plywood
last month I made a few odd jobs in plywood, with the use of the bow saw, knives, pliers, sandpaper, wood glue, and other tools.
First of all I decided to make those wooden drawing them into a piece of paper. Calculate the approximate dimensions of width and length of each design, I cut the bow-saw the wooden boards (leaving a border of 1cm on each side). Without this, I brought the design into their boards with a pencil, marking the contours well to have the reference lines to be cut. For safety, always leave a small border and cut with a bow (2 mm max), if I'm wrong in doing so we are not going to damage the crop areas of work, but left the edges, and these, in fact, after the work of the crop, will then be trimmed by using blades that will help to refine the work. To round up and remove the sharp edges of the wood is useful to use sandpaper.
Now it starts with the staining step.
to leave a glimpse of the wood grain, I got a first coat of acrylic very diluted in water of the background color of the drawing. In this way I prepared basis for application of color. After letting them dry for 24 hours, I painted the boards with acrylic slightly diluted in water, in order to obtain the intensity of color. This is long, as must be left to dry every part that is painted, otherwise you risk making a mess.
Slowly I added more details, thanks to the use of a pen that leaves the liquid into prominence, when dry ( Pebeo Crystal Touch 3d paint ).
is part of the work I've done:
You can ask any image to make plywood that can be personalized with a dedication or the text you want (as you can see from the pictures).
the next.
Violet
0 comments:
Post a Comment