You can escape in many ways the holidays, and Related universal feelings that these should call: the goodness of Christmas, the foils for the new year, etc ... Each year, however, personally, I find no use to exploit the end of the year for a budget, a few thoughts, mostly. The budget is a form of meditation and, although it sounds paradoxical, I think that is quite correct economic term for many human affairs and interior. Another picture, more en plein air, you think like a farmer who goes over their land, he notes the growth or damage caused by the lack of rain, puts his hands into the ground and decide the fate for the next harvest. .. think about this "sum up" like a survey, think of space. To each his own money, I, in choosing to share a thought, an idea with which groped a reconnaissance group, I had a couple of ideas: the first was the fascination of the windows views while walking a city, a passion that warms every laptop and free my walk.
Another idea was to reflect the image of the "Lighthouse": thinking about what conscious or unconscious lighthouse makes browsing safer for all of us, gives us the certainty of a possible landing place, we make sure the ground.
Finally I opted for a comparative thought, which is this: we are dependent on what comfort and consolation from what? Sull'etimo little reflection, which binds and divides at the same time the two words "comfort", from Latin, means "to make strong, "" strengthen. "The comfort then take different paths on the one hand to divert material idea of" comfortable, "" welfare ", the other follows a spiritual side, so you get to see it as an aid to the" despair, "a sad mood, anxiety to. Our lives, I think, to play much in the middle of these two semantic lines, we live in this dialectic, each with the peace it deserves.
Now I come to the point I try to "quail," as Matthew would say: what comforts us comfort, that make us stronger and what comfort rather remain viable in the era of comforts for example do you believe that the Internet is not impaired by our imagination, as well as television? Credete che Dante avrebbe scritto la Divina Commedia se non avesse dovuto immaginarsi l'Inferno o il Paradiso, ma si fosse appoggiato ad immagine filmiche, a stereotipi interpretativi? Quanto il cellulare indebolisce la ricerca dell'altro, quanto ci rende meno pronti alla solitudine? Sull'altro versante invece: credo sia fertile pensare alle cose che veramente ci confortano, ci rendono più resistenti, ci recuperano quando il nostro tessuto si lede, impediscono che la corda che siamo si sfibri.
Il sole sicuramente, gli amici di cui ci fidiamo, un buon risveglio e un buon caffè, una canzone, il tocco leggero o profondo di un altro corpo nudo, la semplicità di due pelli, un abbraccio - di quelli ai limiti delle tears or smiles - the miracle of communication, an unexpected kindness, trust given to us, the malice and the game of seduction that makes us feel beautiful, vital and rich with just a promise, a good pair of shoes, a well-deserved reward, an undeserved stroke of luck, a movie that concerns us, a happiness that involves us etc ...
free to continue the list. I wish you all a good balance for me in 2006 deserves a 7 and 1 / 2! For 2007 I wish all my friends with less than a year Comforts and more comfort, especially with weak discomforted, for which I am still, as always, available! The hope is to be, and that you will continue to be for me, the Comfort's stations, in the fullest sense of the picture ...!
0 comments:
Post a Comment