Monday, August 16, 2010

Krake Mounte Blade Wand

I Cercagnomi


Remember those wonderful tapes of The Cercagnomi, tales told by Frank Lorenzo and Nicole?
I was very fond of these tapes, and the other day I found one of the first episode, the song is wonderful and I thought I'd write here the text and to record the song dall'audiocassetta the PC, so I created a video, with the song and pictures about gnomes.

Video:




Here's the lyrics: I

Cercagnomi

Cercagnomi We know that we dream
connoisseurs of fantasy games and try
lumberjacks, the only true friends
most sincere that gnomes bring joy
not know how many until recently never sorridevan
how boring neighborhoods, let's celebrate
Come, let us run, let's do the hand
big party, we have a storm

Cercagnomi we want to come with us strive
we find the joy
Cercagnomi we want to try too
us strive to free the imagination
Cercagnomi it's nice to know, trying
stories and see thousands of colors, a thousand laughs, a thousand emotions

Gnomes are friends but happy
grumpy gnomes I am sure, are our true friends
tell us stories of strange and curious
but their stories are much more jealous
however, did not offend you, sono tipi un poco strani
se non gli andate a genio ve la faran pagare
Narriamo le storie degli gnomi
diciamolo alla gente come ci divertiamo

Cercagnomi noi cerchiam
vuoi venire con noi a trovar l'allegria
Cercagnomi noi cerchiam
vuoi provare anche tu a liberar la fantasia
Cercagnomi è bello sai, cerca favole e vedrai
mille colori, mille risate, mille emozioni

Che bello stare insieme, viaggiare nelle favole
scoprire mille sagome nel bianco delle nuvole
che bello immaginare folletti, gnomi e fate
che ci fann passare fantasiche giornate
che bello poi scoprire che in questo mondo qua
i sogni sono veri come la realtà
andiamo, saltiamo, together we run a party
try to say enough is enough''''
talk, we cry together we fly
let us make a car of everything that goes hand

let's look for stories, look for gnomes, look for them with us

Cercagnomi us s look
want to try to liberate the imagination too
Cercagnomi is nice you know, trying
stories and see thousands of colors, a thousand laughs, a thousand emotions

Cercagnomi we want to try too
us strive to free the imagination
Cercagnomi it's nice to know, cercna
stories and see thousands of colors, a thousand laughs, a thousand emotions



Violet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment