Lately I'm noticing that children who use video games tend to be more nervous, more lazy (<< Jump to wash! Now! >> << Wait ...... I'm finishing the level and ...>> an hour later is still there), eat less (<< Lunch is ready, come and eat >> <<.....>> << Did you hear? Come and eat! >> <<. .. um, yeah, yeah .... wait >> freezes and lunch), in short, all these things are obviously common to all children. The only way to meet both children or parents who live with them is: put timetables . Oh yes, it's just so that we can enforce, and prevent our children from becoming nervous people from morning to night . then to think Nintendo ... small, comfortable, take him anywhere. Oh yes, even in places where it would be better not harbor (school?), Plus use it whenever you want, you put in your pocket and you can use it 10 hours later ... It's not like a Play Station , when I was little and I was using the psx there were rules written in every game:'' Keep the distance between you and the Play Station using the entire length of wire Joistic '', could not keep it lit as some wanted, because this was connected to the TV, which of course was used in house, so I was (and were) limited. But now? The consoles are getting smaller, the times are changing, today's children are different from those of 20 years ago and now the teachers know that almost all primary school is leading the Nintendo (unacceptable), when we use it for recreation in that half hour we played together, singing songs and clapping their hands, all (ALL ) have the phone, and I do not want a mobile phone that makes calls and sends SMS, but those with camera and video camera, with Tuch embedded within the mp3, not to mention IPOD, now are rare children who do not have it. Everything has changed, the girls walk around dressed as only ten of forty years (I say! Seven years! Eight years!), If a suit is not to make them no good; have the''boy ''or''better'' boyfriend from the first grade, when we joked at our age and we took everything as a game, today's children are already ahead and not merely a'' tvb ' ' written on a note of paper, there would be other hundreds of things to list, but now it is time to end this post.
I think almost everyone has understood the feelings expressed through this post, we all saw this change, and we can not do anything.
Well, at least for now confine ourselves to a timetable for using video games;)
Violet.
0 comments:
Post a Comment