I'm back! This is my new ID, which features in all respects Me As you know, I'm part of a group of historical re-enactment, and in this picture are in medieval dress with a crown of flowers on her hair. Recently, our group re-enactment Memoriae Milites submitted to the Colle di San Michele (Cagliari) a wonderful event: Medieval Nights between ladies, knights and merchants . My passion for the Middle Ages is so, then how could I not make drawings that represent the medieval Me? If we remember well, after this I created another blog where I write a story, of course, medieval, which is titled''The History of Merion & Yuri '' Here . I hope to go soon. For now, I hope you enjoy these pictures! Sunday, September 5, 2010
Light Pink Negative Line On Pregnancy Test
Vale Medieval
I'm back! This is my new ID, which features in all respects Me As you know, I'm part of a group of historical re-enactment, and in this picture are in medieval dress with a crown of flowers on her hair. Recently, our group re-enactment Memoriae Milites submitted to the Colle di San Michele (Cagliari) a wonderful event: Medieval Nights between ladies, knights and merchants . My passion for the Middle Ages is so, then how could I not make drawings that represent the medieval Me? If we remember well, after this I created another blog where I write a story, of course, medieval, which is titled''The History of Merion & Yuri '' Here . I hope to go soon. For now, I hope you enjoy these pictures!
I'm back! This is my new ID, which features in all respects Me As you know, I'm part of a group of historical re-enactment, and in this picture are in medieval dress with a crown of flowers on her hair. Recently, our group re-enactment Memoriae Milites submitted to the Colle di San Michele (Cagliari) a wonderful event: Medieval Nights between ladies, knights and merchants . My passion for the Middle Ages is so, then how could I not make drawings that represent the medieval Me? If we remember well, after this I created another blog where I write a story, of course, medieval, which is titled''The History of Merion & Yuri '' Here . I hope to go soon. For now, I hope you enjoy these pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment