Monday, March 14, 2011

Chinese Incontinence Pants

Pliny


His reputation is inevitably linked to the name of Mariangela Fantozzi, but Plinio Fernando, the actor who plays the ugly daughter of the accountant has long taken a different road from the cinema and said in an interview to ' The Print '.
Class 1947, Pliny has decided to abandon the role that made him famous in 1993 after 'Fantozzi in Heaven', and since then has devoted himself to sculpture, his true passion. "He wants to know what I've done What I do today that I left the cinema? Really? Then we talk about this, my works," begins the former actor, adding, "I am passionate about the Middle Ages." Pliny the clay plasma, creates heads, medieval weapons and horses, but admits that it is very difficult to sell their creations, although "I also did a show and I got good reviews."
For the past in the film, calls it a right parenthesis, not always pleasant to remember: "I would have preferred a male part, but not always, you can choose, basically it was just a role, a job like any other. After all the major actors are dressed as women: Ugo Tognazzi '' The vice 'with Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon in' Some Like It Hot '. " Moreover, it is difficult to get rid of the role of film after eight Mariangela Fantozzi and dedicated to the success of all the films: even today, in the street, it is recognized and what not surprising at all.
He, however, all the dvd series and sometimes they are concerned, but only "for a while ', then change channel." Pliny did not maintain contact with his colleague Paul Village set, but has only good words for him: "It's a good friend of labor, a great actor. On the set we were all very well together as a family." Finally, Pliny comments on television today - much changed from the time when there was still Fantozzi: "You need to prepare, always. Not like that on television today, the reality becomes known people who can not do anything. I am a reality? No go, I do not like to expose myself if not for anything serious. " A Pliny only interested in the sculpture and we can not help but wish him great good luck.

Article by Grace Cicciotti

0 comments:

Post a Comment