PROTECT' , v.t. [L.protectus, protego; pro and tego; to cover; Gr. with a prefix; Eng. deck. See Deck.] To cover or shield from danger or injury; to defend; to guard; to preserve in safety; a word of general import both in a literal and figurative sense. Walls protect a city or garrison; clothing is designed to protect the body from cold; arms may protect one from an assault; our houses protect us from the inclemencies of the weather; the law protects our persons and property; the father protects his children, and the guardian his ward; a shade protects us from extreme heat; a navy protects our commerce and our shores; embassadors are protected from arrest. Non dormo ho gli occhi aperti per te,
guardo fuori e guardo intorno
come è gonfia la strada
polvere e vento nel viale del ritorno...
Quando arrivi, quando verrai per me
guarda l'angolo del cielo
dove è scritto il tuo nome,
dove è scritto in the iron ...
In the circle of a ring ...
where I fall in love again and it makes me sigh ...
now and when you return the charm
And if I find myself tired and if I find
're better off
already come and I could not keep it inside me
old I already know why
and also hotels
sad and all too little and not enough
and once only
And still protect the thanks of my heart
now and when you return the charm ...
the charm you ...
you near me.
I
rocks in your shoes and dust on the cold heart
in the sun and the words Bastan
I'm sorry if I have sinned, I'm sorry if I'm wrong
if I was not there if I returned
But still protect the thanks of my heart
now and when you return the time ...
time to go ...
the time to be
time to leave time to embrace ..
In wealth and fortune
in pain and in poverty
in joy and fanfare
in mourning and in pain in the cold and the sun
sleep and noise everywhere
protect the grace of my heart
everywhere ... Protect the grace of your heart
protect protect me everywhere worse
anywhere Protect your heart with
0 comments:
Post a Comment