Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Bible Verses For Birthday

Caring















be read in the morning and evening

What I love

told me that he needs me.

why I
care of myself where I walk and look

I fear that every drop of rain
can kill me.

B. Brecht, ibid., P.133.

Dasein takes care of what's occurs, and that caring is our own way to coexist with any other institution in our being-in-the-world. The others will be meeting with us in our take charge, but we can take care of them putting ourselves in their place, depriving them of their care and then dominating them and making them dependent on us, or helping them in their care, and to become transparent to free themselves and in their care. In the first case there will be a coexistence inauthentic, in the second case a genuine.

(extracted from an analysis of Heidegger)

0 comments:

Post a Comment