(Now: what follows is my story starts, idea, little more. In this blog I never posted my stuff, this for now because I used the blog as an expression side , a pretext to set steps and thoughts of others, with which everyone could get in touch without my bulky presence. Obviously, the close circle of friends every post talking a bit 'me, as each citation, passing through un soggetto, si modifica. Questa volta però metto un po' di mie parole con l'idea, mai realizzata, che qualcuno possa continuarle. Chi in questo incipit intravede parole con cui proseguirlo è libero di farlo, e eventualmente di farmelo sapere. Metto solo un copiright verbale su un possibile cortometraggio, che il mio coinquilino Alessandro pensava di realizzarci. Premessa più lunga del necessario, come spesso mi capita. A voi.) Cercare casa
Cercare casa, da sempre, ma questa volta entro domani. E Lunedì facce, mani e nomi che dovranno ripetermi, che alla prima li scordo, troppo concentrato sui tratti, concentrato nella distrazione. Adoro i traslochi, scegliere musica per un intero pomeriggio, trovare, buttare, liberare la forza di oggetti che parlano lingue dimenticate, invadenti. La senzazione di capire un sacco di cose dopo anni, davanti alle foto la nostalgia come un vento, che ti sbatte in faccia, ti scompone, sempre già dietro di te. E in un secondo altrove, con un bagaglio bianco, la sintesi essenziale di te, disfarlo in un albergo e vederlo trasformato, buttare sul letto libri, pezzi di pezzi, che se tu non ti ricordi loro mica ti sapranno dire perché li hai portati. In treno pensieri pratici, fino allo sfinimento riepilogare se hai preso tutto, poi la paura, realizzare che sei il tuo portafogli, il tuo bancomat e quattro numeri di telefono, un appuntamento. Cerco casa per dirmi che non c’è problem, a shower, the mail, shut breaths to prepare this city read, told, knowing that you forget the first human contact. It happens constantly searching the house, every relationship is. There is the rented house, the choice of first impression, I guess we have sex, go to the bathroom at night, walking naked and barefoot, many dinners and fast cleaning. Emotion is the criterion, its walls consuming experience, not see age. Another house is rough, to fill the vacuum, the slow restoration of pleasure, where the pleasure lies in the small resolved to change the filters to the taps, motionless minutes to see the water flow more fully and regularly charm.
Hotel. In the solitude of increasing the price of a single, one and a half, irony. And I pay in advance, because there is no confidence in my sweater that is ten years old, coffee-stained jeans in the train, I'll never stop spotting. The money, they are always too much until they are few, so I pay an amount not dishonest thoughts, fatigue always wins my sense is woman.
Many passages like this, many carpets on the stairs are always dark because they have to endure, and the same feeling that everything is one year old, and you late. For what? I liked to think of myself in behind a person who, years before I had waited for them. The imagined in the morning to breakfast, alone, with plenty of seasonal waiters. His eyes look unspoken question, she knew that not even wait for me. As a boy, there was something like a melancholy and imagined, in his sad advance, pay for the room, call a taxi, then a train or, worse, a plane lost forever, mingling in the world, without knowing who wound.
now weighs less, because they are passing through, because I have two appointments in a diary and more, because someone found me. Perhaps Julie was ahead and I are introduced into the game to defuse the cruelty of fate, o forse acuendola. Non c’è albergo che negli ultimi anni non abbia visto che con me, nessuna fessura per quell’uomo. Magari tra un paio d’anni lui passerà di qui, nella mia stessa camera, dopo una doccia scenderà per cenare, ma sarà tardi anche per chiedere ai camerieri; altri verranno dopo questi, più giovani, più ingenui, pronti a piegarsi a stipendi meno giusti. Potrei lasciargli un messaggio, penso, mentre cerco di aprire la zanzariera per fumare. E cosa scrivere? Scusa, o meglio, grazie. Ogni tanto quando le cose con Giulia non vanno, e lei si siede per terra, ovunque sia, mi sembra di vederlo nei suoi occhi, l’uomo che ha perso, prende la forma di una sigaretta per entrambi, a volte per me two. Between the first and the second she almost always tries to control and reconciles it to me but now I am the outsider, I feel like a thief, with the only merit of good timing too often mistaken for desire.
But now he has six months to find her alone. One thing is certain, if she meets me, not with her. Because I have two thousand kilometers to train young designers, explaining how to create a need that is not, as is clear from the nice utility, or how to replace the profit in spite of the good to buyers. In five days I give the house near the institute, I empty for now I read about this on the big double price di singola, che da solo non è un grande risparmio. Mi chiedo come sarebbe il mio lavoro senza cellulare, che ora suona e io non so più non rispondere, mentre tolgo un paio di boxer la voce di un collega lava via quel gusto da straniero che da dieci ore inquinava ogni mio movimento. E’ il mio contatto a Parigi.
Da qui in avanti tutto andrà veloce, conosco queste cose. Sono già stato invitato a cena, non saremo soli, molti di noi saranno stranieri quindi curiosi, si parlerà di lavoro, ma il giusto, perché molti saranno giovani, e inoltre nel mio campo non manca mai una certa ironia sul lavoro, una certa superiority to clients, the institution g, in jargon. The restaurant, "The industry" has been chosen by the few French among us who will already have several alternatives for the post. I say this to Julie, who calls me ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment