Since the news leaked that he had a relationship more or less stable with Fabrizio Corona (' but not of a sexual nature ', We would point out the agent of VIP), sexuality Lele Mora seems to elicit an almost morbid interest.
So he, from the television studio of 'Alballoscuro', the new program Parietti aired Thursday night on La7, wanted to shed light on the subject. 'I'm bisexual: I was married, I had two children and many relations. I'm gay in the sense of gay, free to have sex with whoever I want '. Then, perhaps making reference to the case of the most talked-about moment (one of the alleged escort tour around the residence of Brianza Berlusconi), Lele continued: 'In my home port and those who want to do sex with whoever I want, without making it blatantly. When you do it from home and not bother a nessuno credo sia la cosa migliore'.
Mora ha infine confessato di essere più volte ricorso ai servizi di escort maschili: 'Ho pagato per notti d'amore con uomini, sì. E' molto meno caro di quando ti innamori di qualcuno e devi fargli la corte, organizzare cene e pranzi, comprargli regali. Gli escort sono molto meno cari a conti fatti'
Mora ha infine confessato di essere più volte ricorso ai servizi di escort maschili: 'Ho pagato per notti d'amore con uomini, sì. E' molto meno caro di quando ti innamori di qualcuno e devi fargli la corte, organizzare cene e pranzi, comprargli regali. Gli escort sono molto meno cari a conti fatti'
0 comments:
Post a Comment