Friday, September 13, 2002
Evinrude 4hp 1979 Parts
THE LIGHTS OF MANHATTAN
New York, September 2001 - It 's a beautiful sunny day, it seems certain to be in October, I arrived for five days and now I'm sitting on a bench in the small park in Union Square. New York is still a month away from what is now called the Black Tuesday, a city in fear, mortified, appalled. In flower beds and paths, there are still traces of the prayer vigils that thousands of people have done spontaneously in memory of the victims of September 11. Not far from me is a black man, sitting curled up on himself, a hat on his head, like a notebook in his hands. I lift the car Photo and step: you notice me, comes close, with a hint of a smile that says I do not want to be photographed, just asking for a cigarette and then sits down. It's called Jonathan Livingstone and does not know that bears the same name as the famous seagull had much success in bookstores around the world: it is one of the many homeless that Mayor Rudolph Giuliani, Rudy The Rock, as it is called now, has attempted in vain to remove from the streets of the Big Apple. There are so many other, less intrusive than a decade ago but always present to witness a life miserable, made of love and violence. Next to us was a squirrel running around as if in a quiet forest, completely oblivious to the deafening noise of traffic: New York even this is not only the city of yellow cabs that run up and down, the sirens, which pave the way for ambulances or fire fighters, bystanders who are quick to point to the frantic pace of subway entrances and the smell of persistent food, gasoline and asphalt that surrounds it. Johnathan says little and unwillingly: a month ago was in the park to ask for some 'charity, and just remember the sudden silence that has surrounded the square for a moment, just long enough to realize that a terrible tragedy it was done, then the scream of sirens, the cries of the people, the hugs in a futile attempt to comfort, the excited voice of journalists from the radio of the same guys that blacks now they're listening to rap music. He bursts into tears, crying is a much disruptive as silent sobs choked in the throat as tears streamed down his cheeks to dig. In whisper tells me that there were many homeless people there on the Twin Towers that morning, many were confident in the generosity of any broker or any employee not too hasty. The Financial District was a must for anyone trying to scrape together a few pennies in the river of dollars that was passing by. Johnathan stop crying, pull up the nose and dries her face with his sleeve: "There will be no funeral for them - he says - no ceremony, no tears, no prayers, no place anonymous to the cemetery ... "It 's been a month and her pain is still there: those rights were not homeless without guardians, are not appeared on the pages of daily newspapers or television reports. There is no mercy for them beyond one of the volunteers who leave the Catholic parishes with pickup trucks loaded with used clothes and hot food but they can not feed or clothe them decently all: living like ghosts in a society that has relegated them to the darkest corners of the darkest roads. Around us New York seems to be the same as always: Johnathan asks me a cigarette and walks away with a gesture that is intended to be perhaps a thank you or perhaps an invitation to reflect on those poor dead senza nome e senza volto, ignorati da tutti.
Marco Stefano Vitiello
FLORILEGI
Leggo il blogspot e avvizzisco. Naaaah. Quanta banalità... che poi nasconde un sentimento vero, non compassione o pietà (spesso sono comunque sentimenti esecrabili), ma la piccola miserabile paura che siffatti eventi capitino anche qui, nella provincia... Per cui stavolta chioso:
FRANCO ROSSI "...e non solo come giustamente dice Manneimer". Il buon sociologo è un ex docente di Scienze Politiche, era ignorante 15 anni fa, continua ad esserlo. Più che la sua ignoranza mi importuna il fatto che brinchi parecchi quattrini con ricerce socio-statistiche la cui metodologia è più che dubbia che dimostrano inconfutabilmente che chi è ricco sta meglio e compra di più di chi è povero... (conclusioni affascinanti e soprattuttoinedite).
GABRIELE da Reggio Calabria "Uno dei vice di Bin Laden è stato ucciso. I talebani e i volontari musulmani al soldo di Bin Laden sono morti in combattimento..." Il pregevole elenco vorrebbe dimostrare che la guerra non è stata "inutile". Io sono di origini calabresi e mi piace Reggio Calabria (nella sua bruttezza la trovo perfino romantica). Se un commando integralista ne annientasse un quartiere potrò però scrivere "Gabriele da Reggio Calabria è stato ucciso: un significativo passo avanti nella sconfitta della stupidità" (faccio presente che uso il suo stesso meters of reasoning, however, I appreciate it because it speaks clearly and does not try to water down his ideas with fake humanitarianism).
ATOMIC: "Dying happens once, it's not a soldier has time to get used to it." True, that sin has a duty to put him in mind something that for me and you is not required.
REBECCA (sorry I have to go heavy here): "I felt sorry for the victims and anger against a whole system that did not work is called international report!". What do you mean? If I, an Italian citizen (unfortunately, I'd rather be stateless) I go to bed with a French national and an international report? Or will the "system of international relations? In any case, yours is any one of three cooked. That comfortable philosophy which enables us to say: everything sucks but it's not my fault. Too easy dear child (I hope you are girl, because if you are over 25 would be cited criminally).
ASNAKESH: "It 's been a year this afternoon during which it changed the way we look to the future, from that day when we realized that even the largest and most unassailable giant could be struck to the heart." I am an atheist but every now and then I looked through the Bible and I vaguely remember the story of David and Goliath. So I do not think that the September 11 show something new ... I prefer to cite Sergio Leone in "A Fistful of Dynamite", "I like those big fat: make more noise when they fall to the ground. "Ah, my way of thinking has not changed at all ... FORD:" But think of how much cruelty there was the famous 11 '. Very little cruelty , I just cracked a three thousand people, a pittance compared to what happens every day without the live CNN. Indeed, the 11 was a minor case.
TERESA: "I was in office on the phone with a customer. enter my head out of breath throwing open the door? teresa are bombing the white house? .? Fabio, are the Russians? I ask. "Pino, with you as a mediator, I invite the lady to drink a coffee (or ina) in question? No, because" the Russians "as a request is science fiction! In 2001, he had this doubt? It 'been 10 years locked in a submarine and do not know what has happened recently? It 's true that the office that the disease kills more. Hilarious figure of its head, classic Travet Italiot: that the business does not stop ... maybe 'is the only people to have understood something ... LAURA
Bogliolo: "Those images continue to slaughter them. Slept little. Sick, scared, the next day we are ready to begin again." Why? Why are images. Why have shown. The same scenes, repeated hundreds of times in Baghdad, I Lai, etc. in Tripoli. etc.. not you've seen, you do not have anxiety (perhaps you heard) and the day after you "Start": work, shopping list, three for two, episode of Big Brother, who fucks the tissue so and so ... etc.. The Little Man.
STEFANIA: "It was my brother from Dublin, with a desperate voice and disbelief, I explained that there no longer worked the phones and tried to call me 30 minutes already ... unnecessarily clogging the phone lines (which is why the phones did not work ...
VALERIA NOLI: (which is affected by disgust at the continued reporting of stock market crashes) sang the poet (Brecht) "When a man dies get up markets "... in fact the first barrage of bombs on Kabul was celebrated with the Dow Jones to star ... ... et madame et monsieurs voila the capitalisme ...
Marco Stefano Vitiello: A bit 'sentimentaloide but I liked it ... we hope that the next time a homeless charity instead of asking the broker to do the sgambetto.Beh, Let us draw a conclusion: at least "good" Osama has forced the Italians to not talk about football or pussy for a couple of days. In short, raised the level of debate. (Sic)
Alberto Stracuzzi
dear Stracuzzi At the September 11 has not gone ahead to call a loved .....???? Or his world is contained only in himself and in his criticism of people who just want to tell you how I'm feeling that day?? Well I live and I have loved ones who in a moment of tragedy, do not bother to further clog the phones, and this shows me that is important ..... I do part of their world and who love me. Dear Stracuzzi you never have clogged the phone to see if you were good?? fuck Stracuzzi you can put in my blog???
Stefania
Maybe give him trouble 'cause I sign my Ford ... I'm not saying Stracuzzi not right, there are many more deaths around the world, even the fault of the Americans, but for me the show is cruel. You can not make the rankings of the dead. The dead are dead. And I remain horrified by what 's happened a year ago. Stracuzzi seems a bit 'too cool ...
Ford
... Given the level for you, for you Alberto, the ten commandments.
FIRST: you do not have respect for others.
SECOND: deduce things based on what? In the crystal ball that gives you the TRUTH '?
THIRD: Pino asked us impressions on September 11 and those I have communicated. If you had asked me impressions of the war in Baghdad I would communicate to them.
FOURTH:''do not you saw, you do not have anxiety (perhaps you heard).'' I want to know if we know each other. Before writing the plug attached to the brain as well as the modem.
FIFTH: you can not just criticize. Your impressions of Sept. 11 what are they? I'm curious. Ahhh, I understand, you're one of those who think that America deserved it. The dead in Baghdad, for you are worth more than the Twin Towers, because many had a U.S. passport, or rather because they worked in finance,''the center of political domination and exploitation of the poor ..''blah, blah, blah .... You are granted, commonplace, superficial and uncompromising. And your arguments are similar to those that lead to justify the Nazi extermination, that because of the Nigerian women guilty of adultery, and that among fans. Yours is the only truth and who does not think like you should be insulted and offended. The only truth, like that of a dictatorship. Attacked still the world's division between East and West, good and bad. I remind you: in between is the man, who is American, Iraqi, Kurdish, or bourgeois small, small.
SIXTH: Where were you Sept. 11? What did you do volunteer senior citizens center near you, what you watch every morning and go dressed in a suit and tie to work with your mobile phone, a nice car and a shopping list (but why 'you do not eat? And you're so rich as to believe that the three for two is for idiots)?.
SEVENTH: people like you do nothing but foment hatred and to pretend that it means to be left to destroy, destroy and destroy.
EIGHTH: And the peace? How do you build? Staying on the pedestal to spit on others?
NINTH: or maybe you're just a simple technical-administrative staff of a university in the north that does nothing all day, bored and really wants to insult others?
TEN: I would write a''bourgeois''tiny little .... Apart from the limited writing ability: I am a woman, and you could not borrow the phrase so popular as a given. Above: explain to me, which means''bourgeois small, small''? It makes me think of a father or a mother who does not have such high hopes, thinking the baby, baby's life every day to earn to support their children, cucinare, subire gli insulti del capo a lavoro per non perdere il posto, leggere i giornali distrattamente perché altrimenti perdono l’autobus per andare a riprendere i figli a scuola, passare i week-end d’agosto a Ostia, andare a trovare la nonna la domenica. Beh allora preferisco essere borghese piccolo, piccolo che CREDERE DI ESSERE DIO SCESO IN TERRA.
Laura Bogliolo
Leggo il blogspot e avvizzisco . Naaaah. Non puoi avvizzire, Alberto: non sei un fiore. Sei quello che, ammazzandoli, vorrebbe cogliere i fiori del pensiero. In titulo veritas. Il problema non è la tua voglia di strepitare sugli altri in quanto esseri inferiori, e a leggerti con attenzione non lo fai. Sei semplicemente a bit 'rodent, and the poet (I guess you will not like because you have not mentioned Wilcox tu) says: "Sown the seeds of resentment, we're leaving, satisfied and forgiving; We are the rodents love, I perverter of feelings. "You wanted to create some 'resentments that does not answer or answers might be answered, maybe you wanted to write pour écrire. Then you have not written anything so awful. You're limited to criticize others - including my obvious to any woman - not having the desire or the ability to give us your opinion about September 11th. Without any form of resentment, I ask you formally to do so. In fact, we respond, with a degree of courtesy, to the question "Where were you and the September 11" Pino Scaccia in our mail boxes. It will be interesting to read your opinion on a non-trivial topic that interests us. Thanks.
VALERIA NOLI:> (which is affected by disgust at the continuing collapse of the recommendation of the awards) sang the poet (Brecht) "When a man dies get up markets" ... In fact, the first barrage of bombs on Kabul was celebrated with the Dow Jones to star ... Madame et monsieurs ... et voila the capitalisme ...
I think the first bomb on Kabul was completely unaware of Bertolt Brecht. Even Samuel Beckett, look ... It was just a bomb ignorant. Cherish and cultivate my distaste for the reporting of stock market crashes, I've got a feeling of discomfort and will continue to hear in front of all the things that annoy me. Sic et simpliciter. Even if you think it trivial, but it is not at all. I, in my nonsense, when I think of Dwain and Anne possibly close to the Twin Towers, I felt a strong stomach. When I thought about who that morning went to work for a toothache read him the chance at eight in the morning, I took part of his relief. Provincial and miserable fear? Tell me about a single noble fear. Fear is a feeling poor, can not but be miserable. Moreover, the bomb on his head is a rational and justifiable fear that I am not ashamed at all, already in this corner of our planet I like enough to not want to leave too fast. Trivial? Taken for granted? Not Brecht? The world does not end in the notes of Pirate Jenny, even in Sydney or Reggio Calabria.
Valerie Noli
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment