TESTAMENT OF A TERRORIST
The operational phase of the operation and 'game in early May, four months before deglib attacks. The FBI has found traces of the last voyage of the group of suicide bombers. Eleven parties are from Britain, three from Germany, the other five were probably already 'in the United States. Reconstruct the nationality 'of the hijackers: Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Egypt and UAE Arab. But there 'and no doubt that' Europe was the home base of Islamic extremists. Arrests for investigation has been made in Spain, Belgium, Frankfurt and London. But active and dangerous cells were also found in France, Italy and Holland. The watch list, the list of suspects and 'long (there are 223 names): Among the main research there is' definitely Bahassi Said, considered a leading figure in the organization. Decisive for investigators and 'while the identification of Lotfi Raissi, 27, an Algerian pilot designated as the flight instructor of the four hijackers responsible for guiding the planes into the targets. Gia ' arrested shortly after the attacks, Raissi was released. Two days ago, 'was arrested again, albeit a trivial pretext: the falsification of documents. That of identity 'of suicide bombers remains a central problem. The FBI has released photos and notes on nineteen terrorists but in reality 'and is' safe only four: Jarrah, Alminhdhal, Alghamdi and Mohammed Atta. The others may have taken the identity 'of Saudi diplomats. The terrorist act over 'devastating story, if you have had an operational phase of a few months, certainly came long before. Have now been established many trips between Pakistan, Europe and the United States of many of the hijackers. How 'was discovered in Atlanta, a flight school where one of the suicide bomber had lessons already 'two years ago. After all the movements of the alleged leader of the group, Mohammed Atta, dates the start of the operation to at least one year before the attack, when the Egyptian terrorist has entered the United States. Described by friends from childhood, on the outskirts of Cairo, as a meek and quiet guy, maybe just a little 'introverted, in American territory and' separate but as a violent, even assaulting a sheriff and then making the run to the process. Thirty-three 'years, met with at least five names and three other nationalities' (Kuwait, Saudi Arabia) has lived for eight years, from 92 in Germany where he 'degree in urban architecture in this university', in Hamburg, where he has also given rise to a cell of Islamic extremists (another important and 'have been identified in Boston, all'Harvad, where he 'Graduates also Dawi Bin Laden, Osama's brother). Before moving to the United States, Mohammed Atta has certainly made many trips within Europe. There would be evidence of meetings in Barcelona and Prague with Iraqi and Saudi extremists .. The January 10 returns in the United States, coming to Miami, despite an expired visa. Before learning how to drive a small plane spreading pesticides and fertilizers then goes into a bank to inquire about how to buy one. In April, the stop in Broward, still in Florida for driving without a license that is able to obtain only a week later. In June, goes to Las Vegas to take flying lessons. Back in July for two weeks in Spain where he asked to meet in an Algerian jail for murder but the request and the 'rejected. On 12 August, and we are one month before the attacks, Atta returned to the U.S., where he remained until his death. And the reconstruction of his movements corresponds to the planning of the massacre. Activity 'synchronized through 45 in English and Arabic, and mail sent from public libraries and some meetings in motel. The final phase of shooting on Aug. 13, when Atta rents a car in Pompano Beach, in Florida. The 15 leases a second car. From August 25 to 28 ten hijackers purchase flight tickets at American Airlines and United Airlines. Purchase two tickets per day with a credit card and once in cash. On September 7, Atta and 'visa run out of the airport car Logan. The commandos and 'now moved to Boston. On 10 September they sleep in groups of two different motels in the Massacchussettes. Mohammed Atta is sleeping in Portland, Maine. Remember him in a bar with another bar to get drunk and boast of an action that will change 'the story. Atta dawn to fly to Boston and it 'again (see) a camera, along with an accomplice, or perhaps what you do Alimoni exchange for him. And 'the last step before getting on Flight # 11 who will lead' against the towers of New York. In the rubble of the towers are Atta's luggage. There 's also a letter: "Everyone is afraid of death, but only those who know that there is life after death, will seek death." Testament of a terrorist.
Pino Scaccia (from Boston)
IS 'THE WORLD' CHANGED
One hundred and one minute and say that "everything" lasted just a lump of time; modest 101 minutes, exactly. "It's not like before," the CNN reporter said, weeping, and those words were born from the horrible cloud that will permanently remove the Twin Towers, we have pursued during a long year, we will take the following, I have taken lodgings in our deep like a baleful brand. Ineradicable. On 10 September last year I returned to Rome, after the usual stay in Cairo "to wash the clothes" in the Nile: namely, to update data, information and so on. Beirut was once the source, which drink, analysis, forecasts (conservative) sull'erratico bitter fate of the Near East (which we call the Middle East), after the long, devastating Lebanese civil war, Beirut, Cairo has dethroned. So I came back full of good material, as well as gossip, and once home to rest luggage, I decided to reach his family, as they say, in Sabaudia. And on September 11, I was under the beach umbrella, beach clean, with my dear newspapers to browse, when the phone rang. It was the voice of the director but it seemed entrenched: "Turn on the television," said Sergio Luciano, "something terrible is happening, it's like watching a nightmare." I ran to the bar on the Lido, I prayed that turn on the TV and saw. I saw what I never wanted to see, even in a dream. It was the nightmare television, twice real and terrible, so. Called directly from TG1 said it was "the Pearl Harbor of the three thousand." The same night I developed the concept Door to door in the special edition prepared by Bruno Vespa. And 'one year, I remember painfully desperate speech of a former actress who lives in Italy a lot, I remember the anguish of Fabrizio Del Noce could not call some of his closest friends. I also tried, in vain, for hours and hours to reach my niece Sasha on the phone. I knew that, left Vera Cruz for a few weeks, was with his family in New York, just in nineteenth-century home of his father, the late dean of ANSA, Mirco Manzella (my brother), in Hastings-on-Hudson where the Great River is a sweet green curve. Only a week after the storm, my nephew turned up: he called him. He had sent the family to the Virgin Islands to run in Manhattan, a volunteer among volunteers, as a good American citizen, "Why?" because he asked. The whole phone call was struck by that question to which, a year later, it is not easy to answer. (I wrote a piece for this newspaper focused precisely on the "Why"). The first anniversary of the massacre of Manhattan I would again be in Sabaudia: I'm reading an important book. What advice to those who respect the memory of the tragedy that affects us all. The author is Béatrice Fraenkel, a professor of semiotics at the University Paris III, is entitled Les Ecrits de septembre and talks about and tries to "interpret" the graffiti dedicated to the tragedy that shook the world, reversing it ("nothing will be as before"). Apparently posts on the walls are "trivial", "God bless America" \u200b\u200band so on, but the important fact, historically, socially, is that the vast majority of the messages are signed. Yes, with name and surname. This has a deep and noble significance of testimony. Sign for an American to say: I'm here to give testimony. What's more, the corner of Avenue A, with 14 streets, an artist hispano, Chico, has painted a wall with the profile of the two towers and lost in the upper right corner the inscription: "In memory of famiglie e degli amici, RIP” (riposate in pace, n.d.r.).Pietose mani anonime depongono senza tregua fiori ai piedi dell’affresco, più volte ricorre lo slogan che John Lennon disseminò nel mondo al tempo delle guerra del Vietnam: The war is over. Ma veramente la guerra è finita? O deve cominciare? Di fatto, la guerra c’è già: che cosa sono i ripetuti, duri bombardamenti angloamericani su obiettivi strategici in Iraq, se non atti di guerra? E il “misterioso" suicidio di Abu Nidal, terrorista diremo classico, risvegliato dal “sonno” dal regime di Saddam, ovvero dai nemici del regime stesso (non è che poi faccia molta differenza), non è un tipico atto di guerra nel segno dell’intelligence? And the attacks in Afghanistan, hunting obstinacy of the Services and special units to the Shaikh of Terror ("I Do, alive or dead. I want it," ipse dixit Bush). Are not war? There are different stages of a conflict, alas, as we Europeans know from direct experience: there is a whole series of "approaches" before the final push. And in a certain sense even the suicide bombings're part of the "approaches" the war is already there and is sterile, if not hypocritical to rend their garments on the bitter fate that surely awaits the legions of innocent people. The so-called modern wars have made civilians the primary aim of the duelists. They had got it right i terroristi del Grande Vecchio della Montagna (i mitici “assassini” imbottiti di hascisc), i terroristi russi in lotta contro lo Zar Alessandro, la cui terribile lezione hanno via via imparato, nel corso dei secoli sino all’11 di settembre, i nuovi chierici del terrorismo ideologico (e psicologico). Certamente la spallata finale non è per oggi ma riesce difficile credere che “W” Bush ci rinunci. Il problema che angustia gli europei, e cioè se Saddam c’entri o no con il terrorismo alla Osama bin Laden (che sia vivo o che sia morto è già entrato nel mito delle masse islamiche), se Hamas coi suoi imberbi assassini suicidi abbia legami o non con Saddam, codesto problema non si pone per il presidente the United States. A politician who expresses the psychology of the automatism of the Great Frontier: offense called revenge. A politician, not an expression of the religious right but in harmony with it. WASP from facing a painful hit to the symbol of "culture" - the towers - and fascinated by the ideology of "preventive war" proclaimed by General Sharon, Bush set out in that "man of peace." It must be said that if preventive wars were, were, unavoidable to save Israel from annihilation (and in fact when Golda Meir was forced by his faithful American friends to give up the attack took place prior to the defeat of the war half Yom Kippur), the United States regarding the possibility of annihilation does not arise. Remains the harshness of the "message" of Bush to the Europeans, "who is not with us is against us." The Europeans Codest ukase the creeps: reminds us of a dreadful season in our history, redeemed by the new future emerged from the sacrifice, giustappunto, GI came to free us of the good. The fact is that we Europeans are left as we were, while the Americans have changed. What, then, the bloody trauma of the rape of the Towers Explain This "change" is another matter. The Americans have changed and we find it hard to understand with them here is the true harbinger of a tragedy futuro spaventosamente incerto.
Igor Man
(Stracuzzi for President, se non altro titola bene)
L'11 settembre è entrato proditoriamente nell'immaginario collettivo perché ossessivamente mostrato dalla TV. Su questo hai piena ragione. Solo che la TV non è solo l'ultimo mass media, e nemmeno un mostro capace di convincere nessuno che non sia già disposto a lasciarsi convincere, ma uno strumento che veicola messaggi, come questo qui che stiamo usando, un pezzo di carta o una bandierina per segnalazioni. La differenza la fa la massa che vuole essere massa e ne ha il diritto. Se uno vuol essere pecora ha diritto di brucare l'erba. Vorrà dire che farà la cacca a pallini. The only contradiction that was in my writing has not found anyone I said that the event has touched me a little, but I talk about it and strap? I've never been touched by any interest in the world of cows, but under emergency BSE I could not help but speak with 100% of the world I know and who did not eat beef. Apart from myself, because in those lucky times of emergency the meat was checked once in a while, perhaps seriously. I made light of steak while others swallow kilos of unchecked hormones and free form of chicken breast. The game of who will, in fact, that some died and others like boulders weigh like a feather. Here you're wrong. Speak to me of September 11 did not involve the idea that the dead Americans were more or less good than others. Why smadonnavo simultaneously against Bush and his internal communication strategies, developed by the advertising that if I am going under the name of Qualcosey Beers and that he "redesigned" the image of the White House. Among other things, the lady draws too bad. Meanwhile I was doing well to send some ineffective at unrepentant atheist blasphemy by George Jr., and its strategic bombs. The dead are dead, the dead Afghans or Kurds are no less dead Americans (voluntary case, you s'il plait). Yes, you're right, maybe they are dead and more worse. Without perhaps. But it's not a good reason to kill three thousand people. Had fallen to Bush, again again ... I remember watching TV and thinking that was an idea so simple (use planes as bombs) and that was why it had worked. I remember I had a similar thought about the possibility of hijacking planes with a penknife, in spite of the space shield. But I continue to lament the dead, they will smell like the old geraniums in front of my house, even if they were Americans, and if I do not believe in utopias that a molecular mass of the human form, subject to glaring exceptions, should be able to stand up at least as long as he pleases, age and illness permitting. So I hope for me, so I hope all of you.
Valerie Noli
Why mi chiami ''cara''? E' un classico: le peggiori mail che ho ricevuto, quelle che nascondevano un forte astio o risentimento nei miei confronti iniziavano così... che ipocrisia !. E di nuovo: continui ad avere un atteggiamento da superiore, da Dio sceso in terra , che mi imbestialisce . ''Un borghese piccolo, piccolo'' ? Meno male che ci sei tu che mi fai da maestro, perché proprio non lo conoscevo quel film con Alberto Sordi, al quale uccidono il figlio per sbaglio, ''caso'', e lui, persona comune, decide di diventare violento e rapire e torturare l'assassino. Ti contraddici . Quel borghese piccolo, piccolo e proprio quello che ho descritto io alla fine. Ecco perché ti chiedevo cosa significasse per TE, ''borghese piccolo, piccolo''. Ma evidentemente proprio non ci riesci ad avere tue idee. Parlare di pace è un lusso? Allora continua a rispondere alla guerra con la guerra. Non ti lasci insultare dal tuo capo? Bravo! Evidentemente te lo puoi permettere, il tuo portafoglio te lo può permettere. Allora insulta anche gli extracomunitari che per quattro soldi vanno a fare i muratori e si lasciano trattare da bestie da quelli del caporalato. E questi li conosci? ti consiglio di vederti qualche bel servizio o leggere i giornali. Hai provato emozioni solo per pompieri, lavavetri e camerieri? Bravo, continua a fare discriminazioni. Let's see if you get there, one that has no money to pay his studies, he won a scholarship, won the job which is his dream (because the passion and freedom) is killed by accident. I understand: he was not working to Emergency, where you work, right? Only ''Sept. 11 said he was all over with a visceral'' so scary, but you know me? but have you read all my posts? You have sailed on my site? Did you read what I write? Solita superficiality. Your not stones in the pond, are insults in the pile. Stracuzzi for President, if for no other good headline: what is the title so brilliantly drawn? I remember that even people like Hitler, Mussolini pulled out beautiful phrase. Demagoguery. Only demagoguery. not dressed in suit and tie? I know men who wear suits and ties that are much better than you. No need to dress up as an alternative to say, do and think about what is right! What surface. Stracuzzi, do not like you, and I do not like you can use the blog to insult. I know that everyone has freedom of speech, etc., etc., but insults are another matter. And who cares cares if it creates debate. Even Mussolini to the shit that says it creates debate and audience, including Ferrara, Faith. But who cares care. Then we begin to insult and offend. I do not mean swear words, but a lack of respect. Stracuzzi? Make a beautiful thing : made a great site where you can write all your shit. Internet is good for this. They fit all. The domain? www.VIPARLADIO.it , is free, hurry up .... You know who you remind me Stracuzzi? Daddy's boy, but wants to be a revolutionary. I know many. The thing in common? Hypocrisy and lack of respect for others ..... because you can .....
Laura Bogliolo
TODAY, September 11
Today I was determined not to turn on the TV at all: I did not even see the barrage of images of crumbling towers and rivers of useless words and now completely emptied of meaning. It was fair to say, but this is exhaustion! But I would not seem inhumane towards the victims and survivors. I did for a while zapping ': some programs were resigned to what was happening in America today, others were movingly reviews of tears (I would say the first option for RAI and Mediaset, the second) ... then at some point it was decided that life goes on and started the disturbing images of "Operation Triumph", "mouth" and the play of amadeus ... here those were the ugliest things I saw today! Yeah normally I hate them, but interspersed with skyscrapers, dead, air, tears and terrorists were even worse. Another scary thing: After several comments by the incident, victims, the wars will go to the terrible tragedy of the bag! Or course, I know, it's awful, the stock market crash! we all have lost money, all are paying the consequences, it is realistic to talk about as a result of the terrorist attacks, but ... is so bleak!
Diana
WHEN 'change the world
For me the world has changed since the Nazis tied to a pole 17 and my brother shot him: I was only nine years!
Maura
the fear of total war
I was on the couch for a nap. I woke up and I turned on the TV. Now and 'appeared the words "Special Edition". With surprise I saw the Twin Touers (on which I came up for a visit in 1993) with a plume of smoke. I immediately understood everything (in fact, I expected!). The dead are innocent victims of hatred that politics and the American economy in the world are attracted. I'm an Italian and I know the unspoken of Eritrea, grim, bloody American plots, covered by the usual disinformation or propaganda noninformazione operated from the offices of the psychological ON invincible small town in that era and I used to not believe a word of what 'we are told by the press. My thought in all these years and 'went first to the victims of the incredible criminal terrorist bombing "carpet" Anglo-American all over my town of Treviso, with no military targets, April 7, 1944: died in ten minutes or torn torn buried in the rubble about three thousand people (about 25% of those who remained in town '). Since then he only made the conservative, tired, short, on the anniversary of the annual commemorations. I confess to being envious of the racket with which instead the media for months, especially today September 11 is studded with the brains of the Italians. The Americans attacked Iraq will provoke furious reactions from Muslim countries and then they will deviate easily terrorist retaliation on Europe, threatening the U.S. economic competitor. Italy is presented, the axis Bush - Blear for war, da Berlusconi (che Cerca di trovare alleati in tutto il mondo per distrarci dalle sue gravissime vicende giudiziarie). L'Italia ripeto, potra' trovarsi in prima fila tra le vittime della guerra con l'Islam unificato dalla aggressione all'Irak, Gli Stati Uniti d'America si defileranno. La guerra si trasformera' in un assedio all'Europa, separata dalla Russia da una fittissima sfilza di basi americane (La guerra del Kosovo ha permesso agli USA di creare una base militare del diametro di 7 km, da aggiungere alle nuove basi che dalla Finlandia arrivano fino alla Turchia). La lagnosa interminabile retorica sui morti delle torri a Manhattan nasconde forse questo progetto?.
Mario Ruffin
Volevo parlare un po' della people in general. The people that we often hear that appeal, the one that often feels the pulse, the thermometer of our society. I've met a lot 'in these days, and as usual I had to skim, divide, discern, not the good from the bad, but thinking of those who are not. I will not even say which are the divisions in proportion, it is not my job. We are asking whether and how it changed the world, what facts they have transformed. But we do not ask us to come when we decide to change first. I saw a lady bright gold of creams and eat a great risotto while lamenting his lack of freedom of movement, because of * those * said ... * * For their fault he did not feel more free to move. One of his friends mumbled something, sitting beside him in a quiet restaurant, and often cleaned his fingers ... He had the recipe to regain his freedom, freedom of movement * They, all should be exterminated, "he said. Then the maximum, the committee discussed in a room that was empty, and that was echoing the voices ... * Poor Berlusconi's right! * ... * They are said to be exterminated, are lower ...* Another , the one that looked more and more intensely her lips red lipstick and nails to make a couple. ... He ended her "Meanwhile, today, nothing happened ... With all they had prepared to defend themselves .. . But I'd bet that Baptist today nothing would happen. "The people ... It was in Milan on the evening of September 11.
Rita Pani
0 comments:
Post a Comment